Thursday, September 27, 2012

Shout Hosanna

Wow so I am not sure what to write this week. I think I need to write down stuff that happens during the week that i want to share with you all so I don't forget them. But i had a good week and all is going well. I love physical therapy still because i think it's also emotional therapy! They play music in the gym and I got to here Taylor Swift! Yay! So district 42a leaves on tuesday and I am super bummed about it because they are the best! i love them all so much! All the elders in that district are going to chile but none of them are going to santiago north, they are going to orsorno and santiago east. So we will have a new district by next week and I hope they are just as cool! I seriously love my zone and am grateful for everyone in it. The district that came after mine is a little hard to get along with because they think they are the coolest elders ever but they are a lot better now. Then there is another district that will leave the next week after district 42a and they are also the coolest and the best ever! I am especially grateful for a couple of the elders yesterday in those districts because I was having a really rough day and i felt like I couldn't do anything and all the things I was excited for were changed and things just kept adding up. So elder goldrup wanted me to talk to him about my day and he is just the greates. I realized I needed to pray better and more often (i thought I was already praying pretty good) but I realized I could always do better! Then elder jones was talking to me about what sort of things we should ask when we pray. Instead of just plainly asking for the gift of charity, feeling more peace, or the gift of tongues, we should come up with ways the Lord can help us to have those things in our lives. Like when Jared or the brother of jared, I can't remember who it was haha, but the lord asked him how to put light in the boats so it is important that we work for the things that we are asking for and coming up with our own ways to have these things in our lives. Last sunday we got to watch the dedication which was super neat! Elder tom perry, Russel m nelson and elder packer were there. I loved the music and the hosanna shout at the end! Temples are the best! I also just learned about what the word hosanna means, it means "save me." In 3 nephi 11 they say the same thing when christ comes. Temples are super important in our lives, without them we couldn't make covenants with the lord to enter into the kingdom of god! crazy to think about! anyway so I think that's all i have for this week. i will try to be better and write stuff down to share with you all Love you! Chao

1 comment:

  1. Strange to have her so close and never bump into her! We still have a couple of weeks to try. As we drive by the MTC Max says, "Look for Emily"!

    ReplyDelete