Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hola!

What a week! So last friday we had the wedding of cati and sandro and they decided they wanted to get baptized the same day after their wedding! It was kinda crazy but they did it finally! The missionaries have been teaching them for a year now and so it has been a real accomplishment. I want to testify that satan is real! The night before the wedding/baptism their neighbors house caught on fire!! Cati and sandro´s house was soaked with water but i don´t think the fire got to it...kinda crazy! One of the investigators that we are teaching is super super awesome! Her name is veronica and she is such a good example to me of wanting to learn more always! She is so nice and is so accepting of everything we teach! She really is amazing! She is getting baptized on the 14 of november and I´m super excited for her cause i know she is so ready! Today I was in the city and it´s super nice there so I don´t know what is wrong with parts of our mission haha Anyway i still don´t really know what people are saying except for a little bit in lessons cause they are talking about the gospel and using those words. I definitely need to have more patience with myself. Anyway that is pretty much it for the week just super busy and walking EVERYWHERE! I love you all! ps. you can still use dearelder and just send it my mission instead of the mtc and i get them on tuesday mornings but i don´t know when they print them out. I still prefer dearelder instead of emailing me. i also have not been able to get stamps to send envelopes because the place you buy them at is not in our area so hopefully next week we can get some stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment